Monday, December 12, 2005

The Ice Cream Man Suitcase by philosophy



I would love one of these. $38 at drugstore.com

From site:

"Looking for the perfect date to take to your company holiday party? Look no further than the ice cream man. He's cool, he's cute and not to mention lip-smacking delicious. The ice cream man gift set includes a luxurious shower gel and bubble bath with shimmer, a pampering shimmer body souffle and a delicious flavored lip shine- all infused with a scrumptious pink bubble gum scent. The ice cream man is sure to satisfy so give the fit every girl deserves this holiday season."

Get it here

I'm doing a lot of updates and revamps today. I'm home sick and I want to get some stuff finished and catch up on other stuff. I've started the Beauty and Fashion Podcast networks this week. Check the link at the right.

Guess what, Allure has a podcast too. I just discovered it today. I wonder if they will join my network. I sent them an email today. I have also gotten some amazing samples from everyone who sent in some in exchange for an audio commercial.

Stay tuned for new HSG shows this weekend:)

No comments:

Post a Comment