Saturday, January 03, 2009

HSGTV# 67 - Target Spa Party Favors



In this episode I show you how easy it is to find great spa party favors at Target. Please watch in high quality.

If the video skips and stutters in playback, please press pause and wait for the white bar at the bottom to fill in before playing ;)

If you still can't view the video above go *here* and click this icon: next to the show number. A new window will open and play the show :) Thanks!



The Home Spa Goddess Show is a video/audio podcast featuring home spa treatments and bath & body news and reviews.

Click to subscribe to the show in iTunes :

Click to subscribe to the HSG Show Feed :

Click to digg The HSG Show at digg.com

If you have a comment or question about the show, email me at hsgshow{at}homespagoddess.com or leave me a voicemail message on my toll free voicemail line 1-866-245-9202

Click the button below to send me a voice mail using the mic on your computer

1 comment:

  1. I soo love this!!! How is the quality of the stuff though? I mean, is the lotion a nice texture or does it have the texture that some of the cheaper lotions have. You know what I mean? Thanks, Denise!
    Jenn (MMMH)

    ReplyDelete