Monday, January 18, 2010

Margarita Bloom Wishes

I got an email from Margarita Bloom last week so I HAD to click the link. Right?

What do I want from the site? These:



The site description: "Getting tipsy never felt so good! Intoxicating raspberry & lime swirled together in perfect harmony to create the "Pinktini" a Margarita Bloom Cocktail for your bath!

This fabulous bath soak is made with sea salt, epsom salt to relieve any stresses you might have as well as soothing ORGANIC Sunflower Oil. Leaves you feeling relaxed and softly scented with our Exclusive scent! Add to your running bath water to fully immerse into bath water and give you soft gentle bubbles."

Sounds great to me. You get 4oz for $9.99

And is it just me or does the Margarita Bloom girl look like Whitney Port?





What do you think? They could be sisters, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment