Monday, December 04, 2006

This month's reading selection...



I finished my last book (Haunted by Chuck Palahniuk) a month ago and I have been searching for something new to read. I found it last night after I spent over 30 minutes at the fake site that had been created for it. The book is Next by Michael Crichton and it's his latest scientific thriller.

I don't know who is in charge of the advertising for this book, but I want them working for me. HarperCollins publishes his books, but I want the team assigned to him. This site is unbelievable. They even have fake commercials for the fake company the book is about, NEXTgencode.

NEXTgencode can make all of your sci-fi body mod dreams come true. Good ones (growing new limbs and body parts after accidents or surgery) and bad (3 foot cockroaches for pets). You'll look younger after being there because you skin will literally be younger.

Visit NEXTgencode, but watch this ad for the PermaPuppy first.

No comments:

Post a Comment