Monday, March 26, 2007

New Format



Sorry for the lapse in posts and podcasts. There has been major upheaval in my life in the past few weeks, some good and some bad. I'm back on track now, and there will be some changes to the site.

I'm going to be doing podcasts once a week now, on Mondays, instead every day. I still have a bunch of "Spa Music" casts to post, and I will be posting them this week. These are music only shows featuring great spa music from IODA Promonet. My next full HSG Show will be #134. The daily format will resume, but not in the near future.

I'll be posting to the blog on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Friday Night Spa Videos will resume this week:)

XOXOXOX
The Home Spa Goddess







Spring is the thing and it's time to clear out your winter stash of bath and body products. Buy some new stuff at the HSSC Spring Boutique. You deserve it!


No comments:

Post a Comment