Sunday, February 24, 2008

New Olay Ribbons...


I want this! It's the new Olay Body Wash Plus Spa Exfoliating Ribbons body wash. I LOVE the Cream Ribbons wash, I used up my bottle last night:( It left my skin sooooo soft and smooth, it's fantastic! I hope this works like that. I can't wait to try it. Here's the description for the Olay website:

"Olay body wash plus spa exfoliating ribbons is the first body wash to add an actual ribbon of seaweed extract and micro beads you can feel - the same ingredients used in many of today's top spas. The luxurious, fragrant lather swirls across your body, removing dry skin cells to reveal beautiful, velvety smooth skin. It's gentle enough for daily use."

The Olay Body Wash Plus Spa Exfoliating Ribbons" Spa Discovery website is also great. There are lots of spa focused articles, a "spa music" player and more. Click on over when you want to "spa out".

No comments:

Post a Comment