Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Revlon Limited Edition Blacker Lacquer



The video might need to load completely before you can watch it. If it stutters press pause and let the gray bar under the video fill in completely. Then press play again.

If you still can't view the video, watch it on my show page here at blip.tv


Thanks for watching!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Products featured in today's show:

Revlon Limited Edition Dark Pleasures Blacker Lacquers

#780 Talk Dirty

#785 Midnight Affair

#790 Scarlet Letter

#795 Purple Pleasure

#800 Steel-etto

#805 Patent Leather

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This Has Been A Presentation of HSGTV


Here are some close ups of the polish:)








What do you think? See any favorites?

3 comments:

  1. This are some really beautiful colors for the fall. I have to go to all the stores and look for them. I hope I can get a good deal just like you.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:06 PM

    ALL OF THE BLUES!!! YES!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ rmcandlelight: I LOVE these colors! I'm wearing Scarlett Letter today, it looks better on my nails than in the bottle. Check your local Ulta:)

    @ Juvenescent: I KNOW!!! I wore that blue out! You do need a topcoat. The tips wore off kinda fast.

    ReplyDelete