Wednesday, July 25, 2007

HSG TV : The Beauty Buyble




On HSG Show #143 I mentioned The Beauty Buyble: The Best Beauty Products of 2007 by Paula Conway & Maureen Regan. It's from last year but I picked one up a few weeks ago in Borders. This episode of HSG TV is all about what was in The Beauty Buyble box. If you missed your chance to get one last year Amazon still has 81 in stock. I'm still learning editing so ignore the audio overlap at the start:) Take a look.














Summer's here and the livin' is easy. Really easy if you have some great bath and body products. Beat the heat and stay beautiful with some new beauty booty from the HSSC Summer Boutique. You deserve it!


1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:44 AM

    Hi There! I am the author of The Beauty Buyble and I just found your posting. First, I have to than you for such a thorough video taping of the BB box and contents. You did an amazing job searching through that box and letting consumers know what's in it. Next, I have to ask: did you like the products you tried, and have you enjoyed the book? Thank you! Paula Conway

    ReplyDelete