Tuesday, December 04, 2007

HSG Live Tonight! Call In To Talk Bath and Body Products!


Hey! The HSG Call In Radio Show hosted by TalkShoe.com will be on the air at tonight 7pm CST/8pm EDT. The show will last 30min. Go to TalkShoe.com and register so you can participate in the show. You can call in using a phone, Skype, or VOIP.If you don't want to talk you can just listen in or chat via your keyboard during the show.

We will be talking body scrubs and holiday wish lists!

The next call in show will be December 11, 2007 6pm CST/7pm EDT

Talk to you all tonight!




Want to notified by email about the next HSG Live show?
Join the HSG Live! email list














*RejuvaWand Update*

In my last update I mentioned RejuvaCleanse from the Rejuva Revitalizing Skincare Program that you can use along with the Rejuvawand. Today I'm going to talk about RejuvaTone.

The site says "RejuvaTone is a refreshing, alcohol-free toner that can be used twice daily, after cleansing, on all skin types. It's aloe and botanical-enriched formula helps to purify, condition and rehydrate your skin; while gently deep-cleaning your pores."

I didn't use this right before my wand session but I did use it after before I put on the moisturizer. I can never tell if toners are doing anything. This one smelled good and felt nice but I don't know if you need it. I do like the cleanser even more this week and I would recommended it. You get 4oz of RejuvaTone for $18 fromRejuvaWand.com






Today's featured merchant from the HSSC Holiday Boutique is Wylde Ivy. What does the Home Spa Goddess what in her stocking from Wylde Ivy? I want the Deli Soap in Crazy Cabana! Here's the description from their site:


"Juicy Oranges, Apples, and Coconut blended to sheer tropical perfection with just a hint of Strawberry add to sweeten the deal. This scent is so fruity and fresh, it will remind you of the crazy stripped cabanas along the beach, tropical drinks, and crazy summer fun."



Get yours for $5 from Wylde Ivy.




No comments:

Post a Comment