Monday, January 14, 2008

HSG Show #171 Wants Colorless Makeup


In today's show I:

*Compare Mason Pearson and Sonia Kashuk hair brushes

*Question the need for Max Factor Vivid Impact Mascara

*Tell you about the new L.U.C.I. Collection from Lancome










Now it's time for today's HSG Show...




HSG Show #171

The Home Spa Goddess Show is a podcast to help you live the spa lifestyle at home!

In this episode - Max Factor Vivid Impact Mascara / Mac Duo Fibre Brush 187 / Mason Pearson vs. Sonia Kashuk / L.U.C.I. from Lancome

Click to listen to HSG Show #171
A new window will open and play the show so you can still browse the site:)

Click to subscribe to the show in iTunes :

Click to subscribe to the HSG Show Feed :

Click to digg The HSG Show at digg.com

If you have a comment or question about the show, email me at hsgshow{at}homespagoddess.com or leave me a voicemail message on my toll free voicemail line 1-866-245-9202

Click the button below to send me a voice mail using the mic on your computer








No comments:

Post a Comment