Monday, January 21, 2008

HSG Show Schedule Change



Now it's time for today's HSG Show Announcement




HSG Show #173

The Home Spa Goddess Show is a podcast to help you live the spa lifestyle at home!


Click to listen to the HSG Show Announcement
A new window will open and play the show so you can still browse the site:)

Click to subscribe to the show in iTunes :

Click to subscribe to the HSG Show Feed :

Click to digg The HSG Show at digg.com

If you have a comment or question about the show, email me at hsgshow{at}homespagoddess.com or leave me a voicemail message on my toll free voicemail line 1-866-245-9202

Click the button below to send me a voice mail using the mic on your computer








1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:49 AM

    Im glad you're focusing more on your videos! I love them!

    ReplyDelete