Monday, July 28, 2008

Green Look For The X-Files Movie


I saw the X-Files Movie on Saturday. Aside from a TOTAL dork/nerd/looser that was sitting on 3 seats from me (who was also dressed in full bike racing gear and was TAKING NOTES in a spiral notebook during the movie and who had the nerve to ask me to be quite when I asked my sister to pass the popcorn even though it was okay for him to comment out loud when he wanted to. May many car doors open in front of you sir) I had a great time.

I decided to wear a green eye look and here is what I came up with. The movie was great! I LOVE the X-Files and was happy to see Mulder and Scully together again.

If you haven't seen the movie yet but plan to, STAY UNTIL THE CREDITS ARE COMPLETELY OVER!!!! That's all I'm gonna say:)



This was recorded on Saturday, July 26, 2008

Products Used:


Face
*Monistat Chafing Gel Primer

*Prescriptives Custom Blend Concealer

*Prescriptives Custom Blend Loose Powder


Eyes
*Vichy Liftactiv Pro Eye Cream

*Urban Decay Primer Potion (UDPP)

*HiP Concentrated Shadow Duo #308 Lively (dark side)

*HiP Bright Shadow Duo #328 Riotous (light side)

*HiP Pigment Stick #338 Mesmerizing

*HiP Color Truth Cream Eyeliner #905 Black

*Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Mineral Mascara in Black


Cheeks
*HiP Bronzer #897 Radiant


Lips
*HiP Lip Gloss #266 Romantic


I remove my makeup with:
*Equate Facial Cleansing Towelettes

*Neutrogena Extra Gentle Eye Makeup Remover Pads

*Neutrogena Oil-free Eye Makeup Remover


Thanks for watching and have a beauty full day!

No comments:

Post a Comment