Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Island Beauty featuring Shimmer Kisser



While watching "Lost" online a few weeks ago, my thoughts drifted to beauty products. Let's say all of my basic needs ( food, water, shelter) are covered. What beauty products would I bring with me to a deserted island? What if I could only bring seven things? I would get an unlimited supply of these seven items, but I could only bring seven beauty items. What would I pick?

I posed this question to some of my favorite beauty bloggers and the answers were informative, thought provoking and funny! "Island Beauty" will be a Wednesday staple here on HomeSpaGoddess.com for the next few months starting today:)

Katrina, the beauty behind the Shimmer Kisser beauty blog, is this week's Island Beauty. Here is her "Island Beauty Shopping List":

1. TreSemme multi-vitamin 2 in 1 shampoo plus conditioner
2. SPF Lip Balm
3. Venus Divine Razor
4. Tweezers
5. Sunblock
6. Olay's In Shower Moisterizer
7. Avon's Hydra-Radiance Protecting Day Lotion SPF 30


Thanks Katrina for sharing your list!

Don't forget to check out her blog Shimmer Kisser:)


❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍



Are you a beauty blogger? If you want to participate just email me your answer to this question:

You're stranded on a desert island where all of your basic needs (food, water, shelter) are taken care of. You are allowed an unlimited supply of only 7 beauty products. What seven products would you choose? They can be products for hair, face or body.

Email your list it to islandbeauty{at}homespagoddess.com with your blog url, blog name and your name. Put "Island Beauty" in the subject line.

No comments:

Post a Comment