Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Polish For The Perfect Pedi!

I'm launching a new segment on my video podcast, HSGTV this Friday. It's called Pedi Cures and features the latest tips, tricks, & products to keep your feet looking sweet all summer long.

Over the past few weeks I've been sharing some of my favorite links to the best pedi info on the web as well as exclusive videos that were just for my Beauty Bytes email subscribers. This week I'm going to post them here for those that visit the site but aren't subscribed to my mailing list.

If you aren't subscribed yet, please do! The link is on the right side of this webpage.

Yesterday I showed you how to give yourself a pedi at home using bath and body products by Shea Terra Organics. Today's video highlights the great polish I got from BeautyTicket.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment