Thursday, November 30, 2006

[Body] Carol's Daughter Bath and Body Oils

I am obsessed Carol's Daughter bath and body oils...the bottles...the floating flowers in the bottles.. I'm hypnotized.

The pics on her site are fantastic. I remember when she had this small site with just her bars of soap on it. Now it this huge thing with lots of flash and amazing product photography.

I'm going to try these on my next visit to Sephora. Have any of you tried them?






For pics and links visit the Stylehive for HomeSpaGoddess.com here, and click on the "all i want for xmas 2006" tag.

The HomeSpaGoddess's Tags list is on the right side of the page, just scroll down:)


To listen to and subscribe to HSG.com audio posts (Beauty Blasts) click this button
My Odeo Podcast

--
Posted by The Home Spa Goddess to Body at 11/28/2006 09:54:00 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment