Monday, November 27, 2006

[Manicures] Holiday Hand Lotion at Ulta

Products from HomeSpaGoddess
tag manicure
Powered by Stylehive


Whee! I scored at Ulta last Friday! Their Holiday Hand Lotion always factors into my gift giving. It also makes a great party favor, or "Emergency Gift".

The best thing about this lotion is that it's great lotion! Smooth, creamy, rich and long lasting. The scent level is just right. This lotion is always a hit.

This years scents are Very Merry Berry, Citrus Cream, Va Va Vanilla, and Hot Cocoa. The current price is 5 for $5. This is an amazing deal because the regular price is $3 a tube (!).

The sale price is until Dec. 8th here in Chicago. I bought $20 worth and I will be buying more. I usually give out "sets" that I wrap up hella cute.





For pics and links visit the Stylehive for HomeSpaGoddess.com here, and click on the "all i want for xmas" tag.

The HomeSpaGoddess's Tags list is on the right side of the page, just scroll down:)


To listen to and subscribe to HSG.com audio posts (Beauty Blasts) click this button
My Odeo Podcast

--
Posted by The Home Spa Goddess to Manicures at 11/27/2006 10:03:00 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment