Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Other stuff I want....

Yeah, I know I'm obsessed with bath and body products, but that's not all I want for Xmas :) Here are a few of the other things I'm feinin for.

Other stuff I want for Xmas, Pt. 1:

Ion iTTUSB Turntable with USB Record - $139

I've got mad LP's. I don't just want this, I need it. Honest.



The Complete Calvin and Hobbes by Bill Watterson - $99

I've loved Calvin and Hobbes since high school. I already own 5 of the books, but this is, as Tenacious D would say, "the complete masterworks".




Endless Pool - $19,900+

This would be awesome! I wouldn't mind the house it was in either.



For links to and pics of the item(s) mentioned, visit my Stylehive here. Click the tag "all i want for xmas 2006 ".


For past HSG Beauty Blasts or to subscribe to them click the button below.
My Odeo Podcast

No comments:

Post a Comment